Join Our Team
Our employees' commitment to Chicago Tag & Label is the foundation of our strength. Resourcefulness, productivity, dedication, loyalty, determination and mutual respect are our common values. From our executive offices to our pressroom floor, we take pride in making Chicago Tag & Label more than just a place to work.We offer prospective employees the following:
- Competitive pay rates
- Healthcare and dental benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k) profit-sharing program
- Shift premium (dependent on position)
- Extremely clean and bright working environment
- Cutting-edge automated technology
We are looking for spirited, motivated individuals interested in joining a dynamic, growth-oriented company.Candidates must:
- Have earned at least a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
- Possess the education, technical and physical requirements specific to the job
- Be a team player
- Provide work history/references upon request
Applications are accepted ONLY through our website.
If you require an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources department at 800-826-8260.
Chicago Tag & Label, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local laws.
CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Chicago Tag & Label Print Solutions (CTL) was established in 1946 and is a national supplier of innovative print solutions. We manufacturer a diverse range of customized integrated forms, labels and custom products.
Chicago Tag & Label Print Solutions (CTL) was established in 1946 and is a national supplier of innovative print solutions. Our Fortune 500 customers come to use seeking high quality products, competitive pricing and exceptional service.
At Chicago Tag and Label, providing custom printed products to our customers is essential to the function and operation of our company. The candidate for this position will need to learn to perform duties which will enable them to set up and