Pre-Press Order Filler
Reporting to Pre-Press Manager, the Pre-Press Order Filler will learn to perform duties which will enable them to pull and prepare all component units, material and tools to be used on each job as specified for press production needs, and perform other material handling and quality control duties.
Working from job tickets, ink color book, quality control procedures, ink color formulas, computer file data and instructions, this individual will review job tickets to determine various component units, material and tools, and preparation required for press production run. The candidate will also perform post press duties as prescribed, collect, clean and restock all items.
• High school diploma (or GED)
• Minimum one year equivalent experience or equivalent education
• Excellent math, ruler, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to drive forklift or ability to be trained to drive forklift
• Ability to differentiate color and visually inspect product as it is manufactured
• Ability to lift 40 lbs. several times daily
• Experience with and ability to work efficiently with hand tools and measuring instruments
• Ability to use a computer
• Good memory
• Mechanical inclination
• Interest in hands on work assembling components for printing presses
• Willingness to do cleaning work
• Work ethic reflecting sense of urgency
• Ability to work standing and walking
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and cooperatively with other departments
Interviews: Will be conducted virtually and onsite.
Position location: Onsite at our office in Libertyville, IL.
We offer competitive benefits including health and dental, a 401k, paid holidays, vacation time, a clean, bright working environment, and a great group of working companions!
If you are that manufacturing professional who desires a role with variety and seeks that next level, we would like to speak with you! For consideration, please apply at www.chicagotag.com/careers.
Chicago Tag and Label is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran.