Auto-Applied Enclosed Packing List and Shipping Labels
With Chicago Tag & Label's patented Print & Apply Enclosed Packing List products, you print and apply a combined shipping label and enclosed packing list through one label applicator with a small footprint. The enclosed packing list is made from either direct thermal or thermal transfer materials. It replaces manual packing list handling when configured for a conveyor line or automatic tabletop system. Standard sizes or custom label configurations are available. When you want a highly accurate and reliable alignment of a shipping label and concealed packing list, come to Chicago Tag & Label.
These products are designed for auto-application to the outside of a box.
MultiPlex™ 2+ Auto-Applied Packing List
This shipping label and concealed packing list product provides:
- Two variable print locations
- Static printing available on the front of te shipping label and packing list as well as on back of the enclosed packing list
- The second label can also be a return label - manufactured with adhesive on the back, so all the customer has to do is peel off the shipping label and it's ready to return
- The MultiPlex™ 2+ comes in custom and standard sizes, including a 4 x 6 version
MultiPlex™ 3+ Auto-Applied Packing List
This shipping label, concealed packing list and return label product provides:
- Three variable print locations
- Static printing available on the front of the shiping label, return label and third layer, as well as on the back of the packing list; the middle sheet can be used for a return label, gift card or an additional packing list
- The third layer can also be a return label - manufactured with full adhesive on the back so it sticks securely to the carton for return shipping
The MultiPlex™ Packing List is designed to be used with the Arca LinerPlus Print & Apply Label Applicator and a Zebra print engine with a 4½" print head.
These products can be applied to the top or side of a carton. Arm reach options from 12" to 48" are available and can be customized for labeling various-sized cartons.
Labels per Hour
Approximately 20 labels can be printed per minute (1,200 per hour) for the MultiPlex™ 2+ product and 15 per minute (900 per hour) for the MultiPlex™ 3+ product.
Each Fold Under is printed on one continuous label - there is no need to match up a packing list and shipping label. With the MultiPlex™ Fold Under, the packing list and shipping label are variable-printed onto one label document and then the packing list is simply folded under the shipping label and applied to the carton via our Fold Under Label Applicator Machine.