Making Patient ID Simple and Accurate
AdCura™ medical wristbands with chart labels help to eliminate the possibility of patient ID error and provide a fast and easy identification process. Our wristbands with chart labels consist of a polyester wristband combined with paper chart labels on one sheet, facilitating efficient patient admissions.
AdCura™ chart label medical ID wristbands are easy to use, durable and comfortable. Latex-free patient identification bands resist water and alcohol, preserving printed data. Our chart label medical wristbands are easy to feed through a laser printer. The no-overlay design improves scanning of barcodes and is flexible for easy patient application.
Wristband features and benefits include:
- Wristband and corresponding chart labels are printed at the same time, eliminating matching errors
- Wristbands are made from soft, pliable materials that provide superior comfort while withstanding normal hospital use
- Nursing staff can remove and apply to patient's wrist quickly and easily - in less than 10 seconds
- Chart label wristbands are latex-free
- Flexible band adjusts to multiple sizes for a comfortable fit
- Tamper-resistant wristband closure adds security
- Switching to our wristbands is accomplished easily and with minimal IT reformatting
- Wristband sheets can be customized with your branding, hospital name, logo, etc.
- Punched holes for easy chart mounting
- Choice of 8.5" x 11" or A4 size
- Size and quantity of labels per sheet
- Horizontal perforation
- Customized placement of wristband
- Various wristband sizes:
Layouts compatible with many wristband versions including:
- Laser Band by Zebra
- PDC Healthcare
- Endur ID