Shipping & Receiving
Here at Chicago Tag & Label, we are the leading provider of innovative print solutions in the Libertyville, IL area. We are looking for a talented and reliable Shipping and Receiving Support to join our Shipping and Receiving Department.
Chicago Tag & Label was established as a stringing facility in 1946. Today we manufacture numerous custom forms, labels and tags with a strong focus on unique, innovative print solutions. We take pride and are committed to “Quality, Service and Value” in every job we undertake.
Our ideal Shipping and Receiving Support candidate would efficiently and successfully, receive a variety of materials and supplies, move materials and products to and from Press Room, Warehouse and Shipping/Receiving Department, prepare documentation and ship products via established carriers. Work from pick tickets, job tickets, inventory lists, packing slips, job procedures, systems software and instructions.
If you're hard-working and dedicated, Chicago Tag & Label is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
• High school graduate or GED
• Minimal 2 years shipping and receiving experience.
• Experience driving forklift, narrow aisle reach truck, walkie/rider pallet jack.
• Operate stretch wrap equipment, manual and power hand material handling equipment, weigh scales, banding equipment, hand carts, hand tools, and additional warehouse equipment
• Knowledge of basic math skills, adding subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
• Ability to lift and move objects up to 50 lbs.
• Experience using shipping management software (Process Shipper/Radius a plus but experience with any software would be helpful).
• Available to work overtime.