Here at Chicago Tag & Label, we are the leading provider of innovative print solutions in the Libertyville, IL area. We are looking for a talented and reliable Receptionist to join the Chicago Tag & Label Team.
Chicago Tag & Label was established as a stringing facility in 1946. Today we manufacture numerous custom forms, labels and tags with a strong focus on unique, innovative print solutions. We take pride and are committed to “Quality, Service and Value” in every job we undertake.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Duties include but not limited to ensuring guests are welcomed in a positive and friendly manner, execute administrative tasks to the highest quality standards as well as answering and transferring phone calls.
If you're hard-working and dedicated, Chicago Tag & Label is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
• In a friendly and helpful manner, receive incoming calls. Direct calls to appropriate staff member. Transfer calls to voicemail as required.
• When appropriate, assist staff members with outgoing calls and facilitate conference calls in an efficient manner.
• Prioritize calls when switchboard is busy. Monitor incoming calls so they are handled promptly, therefore, avoiding excessive hold or wait time.
• Register (sign-in) and announce visitors and direct to proper company representative as authorized.
• Operate paging system as required.
Other Departmental Duties
• Prepare Accounting invoices for mailing.
• Compile data and run job shipment report
• Log incoming job applications and send emails to HR
• Sort paychecks and attach any need correspondence
• Sort and Distribute mail / packages to appropriate staff
• Imprint postage on all outgoing mail daily.
• Order office supplies and maintain office supply inventory as needed.
• Print new customer labels as needed.
• Assist with the handling of lunches for guests of Chicago Tag & Label. Order food and set up lunches as needed.
• When needed, assist Print Carton with the printing of labels for jobs
• Perform miscellaneous clerical duties, including filing of job tickets and other records, as directed.
• Overtime will be required, as needed.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• High School diploma (or equivalent)
• Excellent Math and Computer Skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks