Customer Service Representative
Here at Chicago Tag & Label, we are the leading provider of innovative print solutions in the Libertyville, IL area. We are hiring an experienced Customer Service Representative to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Chicago Tag & Label is an excellent place to grow your career. Chicago Tag & Label was established as a stringing facility in 1946. Today we manufacture numerous custom forms, labels and tags with a strong focus on unique, innovative print solutions. We take pride and are committed to “Quality, Service and Value” in every job we undertake.
The Customer Service Representative ensures new and existing customers receive superior level of service and provide continuous information about products and services. This position is also responsible for handling all incoming calls and inquiries from customers regarding placing orders, upselling, tracking orders, product usage, answer questions regarding procedure protocol, product knowledge and opening new accounts.
• Act as a liaison between customer service, sales representatives printing and production departments.
• Answer incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product issues, service questions and general client concerns and take appropriate action ensuring customer needs are met.
• Proactively processes and communicate incoming orders, existing orders modifications or canceled orders
• Maintain customer satisfaction through courteous and professional conduct in all written, telephone or personal contacts
• Maintains positive communication and relationships with all departments
• Recommend potential product or services to existing customers generating new opportunities within account
• Verify all documentation is completed and updated accurately according to procedure
• Review monthly sales volumes per accounts assigned and manage accounts based on sales volume goals.
• Provide as a back up to sales representatives
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Manufacturing Customer Service preferably in a print environment
• Excellent communication skills and phone contact handling skills
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Experience with ERP Software System (Radius, etc.)
• Experience with CRM Software System (Landslide, etc.)