We take great pride in our technological prowess at Chicago Tag & Label, where we work hard to maintain our reputation as experts in laser cut sheet products, barcoding of labels and tags, variable imaging, and harsh environment applications. Our engineers and designers have extensive experience in flexographic printing techniques.
This extensive experience with flexographic printing provides our customers with the following benefits:
- Flexographic Printing (Narrow Web)
- Diverse product offering on the same press structure: form labels, labels and tags
- Diverse material, coating, and adhesive options
- High speed production, positioned to maximize medium to large production runs
- Offers high quality printing, copy and construction
- Integrated IT programming of variable images and barcoding
- Press Room Capabilities
- Custom engineered rotary presses with multiple functionalities
- The presses are engineered with multiple print heads – up to 8 colors , coating stations, die cut, and pattern adhesive applicators
- Presses can process multiple substrates and materials up to 18” wide and 24” long
- Variable barcode printing with 100% in-line verification and documentation
- Complete finishing department including: stringing, booking, and packaging
- High quality temperature and humidity controlled production facility
- Product testing by our Quality Control team
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN LEARNING HOW OUR TECHNOLOGY CAN SPECIFICALLY HELP YOUR COMPANY OR BUSINESS?
CALL US AT 800-826-8260 AND SPEAK WITH A CHICAGO TAG & LABEL REPRESENTATIVE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!