Product Design & Development
Are you searching for product design or development help to you meet your company’s needs for form labels, labels, or tags? Welcome to the Design and Development department at Chicago Tag & Label. Our talented team of experts will work closely with you to create the perfect product to suit your application. In addition to an experienced staff, our advanced technology and flexographic printing equipment allows for a wide range of complex and diverse products.
Below is a list of resources that we provide to develop the right product design to meet your needs:
- In House Product Engineering
- Our specialists offer product design, layout, material & adhesive recommendations.
-  Printer Expertise
- Chicago Tag & Label does not sell software or printer hardware, however it is our responsibility to be knowledgeable on printer compatibility and how critical documents are processed through different printer models.
-  Printing Options
- We offer flexographic 8 color spot printing & screening, UV inks and special coatings. All of our inks are water based.
- We utilize the Pantone/PMS color base and can customize or match colors
- Face & Back Printing - We offer the capability of printing on the face stock, as well as the back of the stock, including the liner section
-  In-House Graphics
- Our in-house graphics department offers digital design and electronic proofing. All of our plates are made in house, providing flexibility and efficiency if changes occur.
-  Material Research
- Chicago Tag & Label stocks qualified materials and sources
- Hot Melt; Permanent - Standard, Light-Tack or Aggressive; Removable; Repositionable; Pattern Adhesive Placement; or Acrylic
- Custom Dies – Used to create your label, we stock both standard and custom size dies as well as customer specific dies.
- Slitting - Used with every print run, we have a large selection of both face and back slitting dies that perform multiple functions.
- Perforations- Used to create tear perfs in a label or folding perfs; we have a large selection to match or adjust the application
-  Custom Packaging
- We offer a variety of finishing and packaging options including: cut sheets, rolls, fan-folded, carton size, quantity per carton, poly-bags, loose wrap, shrink wrap, strung, padded or stitched. Whatever your job requires, we can accommodate.
-  FSC® Certification
- As part of our commitment to social and environmental responsibility and proper forest management, Chicago Tag & Label has achieved certification from the Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®). By using FSC® certified paper, we will be able to print the FSC® logo on your finished products. This will tell your final users that you are being environmentally responsible in the paper products that you use.
-  Product Branding
- Chicago Tag & Label sells custom products and has the ability to print your corporate branding on products as required.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN LEARNING HOW OUR PRODUCT DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT CAN SPECIFICALLY HELP YOUR COMPANY
CALL TODAY AT 800-826-8260 AND SPEAK WITH A CHICAGO TAG & LABEL REPRESENTATIVE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING