The commitment of the employees to Chicago Tag & Label is the foundation of our strength. Resourcefulness, productivity, dedication, loyalty, determination and mutual respect are our common values. From our executive offices to our pressroom floor, we take pride in making Chicago Tag & Label more than just a place to work.
We offer prospective employees the following:
- Competitive Pay rates
- Healthcare / Dental Benefits
- Paid vacations/holidays
- 401K Profit Sharing Program
- Shift premium (dependent on position)
- Extremely clean / bright working environment
- Cutting edge automated technology
We are looking for spirited, motivated individuals interested in joining a dynamic, growth-oriented company. Candidates must have the following:
- At least a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
- Possess education, technical or physical requirements which are specific to job position.
- Team Player
- Provide work history / references upon request
Applications are accepted ONLY through our website.
If you need an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources Department at 847-362-5100.
Chicago Tag & Label, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. In order for us to comply with certain record keeping requirements, we ask that you fill out this section. The information below will be used only in the compilation of data for EEO/Affirmative Action reporting. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or terms or conditions of employment, if hired. Choosing not to self-identify will not subject you to any adverse treatment.
At Chicago Tag and Label, providing custom printed products to our customers is essential to the function and operation of our company. The candidate for this position will need to learn to perform duties which will enable them to set up and operate...